Jacksonville rolls past Webber International 33-10Saturday, Sep 15, 2012
Bell finished 8 of 18 for 154 yards but had plenty of help as Jacksonville won its 15th consecutive home game. Trevius Folston threw for 209 yards and a touchdown for the Dolphins. Adrian Randle caught two TD passes, a 64-yarder from Bell and a 34-yard catch from Folston.
Keith Dawson rushed nine times for 97 yards and a score for Jacksonville.
Jacksonville (2-1) jumped out to a 26-10 halftime lead and held Webber International (0-3) scoreless in the second half.
The Dolphins defense also shared star billing with the offense, holding the Warriors of the NAIA to just 116 total yards—including 25 passing yards. Jacksonville rolled up 496 yards of total offense, including 363 through the air.
Head to Head - Week 3
- Jacksonville rolls past Webber International 33-10
- Replay officials could have more say in targeting penalties
- Cal hires Spavital as offensive coordinator
- Ex-president's lawsuits target Penn State, Sandusky report
- Ex-OSU star Clarett admits DUI, gets 2 years' probation
- USC AD Pat Haden suffers episode of light-headedness