Robertson threw for 78 yards and Villanova’s only first-half score on a 25-yard pass to Norman White. He also capped the scoring for the Wildcats (1-1) on an 8-yard rush with 10:51 to play in the game. That final TD came after Kevin Monangai’s 1-yard scoring scamper and Clay Horne’s 27-yard return of a fumble for a score brought the Wildcats back from a 13-7 halftime deficit.
The Wildcats outscored the Rams 21-0 in the second half.
The Wildcats edged Fordham 365-312 in total offense, but forced two Rams (1-1) turnovers without committing any of their own.
Ryan Higgins led the Rams with 112 passing yards, but threw a pair of interceptions.
Head to Head - Week 2
- Von Miller, then and now: How recruits grow (and grow some more) into draft picks, by the numbers
- Ex-Broncos RB Montee Ball arrested in domestic case
- Oregon RB Thomas Tyner takes medical retirement
- Prosecutors seek to restore Penn State officials' charges
- Riley announces departure of Nebraska DL coach Hank Hughes
- Committee to consider expanding replay in targeting calls