Portland State rolls past Carroll (Mont.) 38-20Saturday, Sep 1, 2012
Adams gained 82 yards on 14 carries, and McDonagh completed 8 of 16 passes for 192 yards.
Carroll’s Dakota Stonehouse had a solid game, completing 20 of 34 passes for 218 yards and a touchdown, but was intercepted twice.
Carroll took the early lead on a 5-yard run by Chance Demarais with 8:02 left in the first quarter. Portland State took the lead on a 46-yard run by Adams and started to pull away on a 32-yard interception return by linebacker Jaycob Shoemaker.
Head to Head - Week 1
- Northern Arizona rolls past Portland State, 44-23
- Duke QB Sirk out with ruptured left Achilles tendon
- Stanford assistant Randy Hart retires after 46-year career
- Towson adds former Oregon QB Mahalak
- Ex-South Carolina coach Spurrier to serve as ambassador
- USC athletic director Pat Haden to step down in June