The Lumberjacks (4-5, 3-2 Southland) ran away with it early, going up 20-0 midway through the first quarter after three touchdowns, including a 40-yard interception return by Ben Wells.
Attaway’s longest touchdown pass was to Corde Roberson for 55 yards in the third quarter. It was Roberson’s second touchdown reception of the game.
Head to Head - Week 10
- Postmortem: How do Hokies break through on offense? Very quietly.
- Duke QB Sirk out with ruptured left Achilles tendon
- Stanford assistant Randy Hart retires after 46-year career
- Towson adds former Oregon QB Mahalak
- Ex-South Carolina coach Spurrier to serve as ambassador
- USC athletic director Pat Haden to step down in June