Calvin McCoy gained 114 yards on 16 carries for the Red Foxes (4-6, 3-4 Pioneer Football League), who rushed for a season-high 195 yards.
The Crusaders (0-9, 0-6) lost their 29th consecutive game since a 20-17 win over Concordia (Wis.) on Sept. 12, 2009.
Jason Myers’ 35-yard field goal broke a 7-7 tie on Marist’s first drive of the second quarter and Reilly’s 28-yard scoring toss to Fitzpatrick made it 17-7 with 1:12 left until halftime.
The Red Foxes added a 33-yard field goal by Myers and a 32-yard scoring pass from Reilly to Fitzpatrick on their first two second-half drives, making it 27-7.
Fitzpatrick finished with six catches for 111 yards, while Reilly completed 11 of 17 for 134 yards.
Marist outgained Valparaiso 372 yards to 183.
Head to Head - Week 10
- Victoria’s Secret fails with cute Michigan State T-shirt
- Ex-Broncos RB Montee Ball arrested in domestic case
- Oregon RB Thomas Tyner takes medical retirement
- Prosecutors seek to restore Penn State officials' charges
- Riley announces departure of Nebraska DL coach Hank Hughes
- Committee to consider expanding replay in targeting calls