Jacksonville tops Davidson 56-13 with big 2nd halfSaturday, Oct 22, 2011
The Dolphins (6-2, 5-0), who won a conference-record 16th straight PFL victory, got another superb performance from quarterback Josh McGregor. He rushed for 104 yards while completing 20 of 27 passes for 295 yards and four touchdowns. Three went to Larry Thompson, covering 20, 21 and 32 yards. Tommie Rogers also caught a 40-yard scoring pass from McGregor, who now has 12 touchdown passes in his last three games.
Jacksonville got long, second-half scoring plays from Lacy McDougald and D’Andre Randle. McDougald returned one of his two interceptions 59 yards for a touchdown, and Randle went 94 yards on a punt return to score.
Head to Head - Week 8
- Mike Leach discusses a hypothetical fight between a shark and a bear, and other pressing subjects
- Texas to let Baylor keep sex assault records private
- Family awarded $53M in Kyle Field deadly demolition accident
- Utah promotes 3 on coaching staff
- Iowa State loses WR Montgomery, RB Thomas
- Oklahoma defensive line coach Reynolds leaving