Wesley had a hand in three of the Bison’s opening four touchdowns, as they jumped out to a 28-0 lead. Wesley scored on a 1-yard run to open the scoring early in the first quarter, threw a 36-yard pass to Frank DeNick early in the second quarter and threw a 41-yard touchdown to Victor Walker with 53 seconds left in the first half.
Wesley finished with 200 yards on 11 of 19 passing, with 114 yards coming on DeNick’s four catches.
The Hoyas (3-2, 1-1 Patriot League) rallied to make it 28-18 midway through the third quarter, but Wesley struck one final time for Bucknell (4-1, 1-1). He hit DeNick for a 55-yard score 10 seconds into the fourth quarter for the final margin.
Head to Head - Week 5
- Landon Collins picks Alabama, but his mother is sticking with LSU
- Towson adds former Oregon QB Mahalak
- Ex-South Carolina coach Spurrier to serve as ambassador
- USC athletic director Pat Haden to step down in June
- Oregon RB Thomas Tyner takes medical retirement
- Prosecutors seek to restore Penn State officials' charges