Donnelly leads Delaware past Old Dominion 27-17Saturday, Sep 24, 2011
Trailing 17-16 early in the fourth quarter, Donnelly connected with receiver Rob Jones on a 32-yard strike that gave Delaware a 24-17 lead. The Blue Hens forced Old Dominion to punt on its next drive, then kicked a field goal five plays later to take a 27-17 lead and put the game out of reach for the Monarchs.
Donnelly finished with 304 yards on 26-of-39 passing, including an early 7-yard scoring pass to receiver Nihja White.
White continued his impressive start, grabbing seven receptions for 117 yards and one touchdown. It was his second consecutive 100-yard receiving game and his 26th straight game with a reception.
Thomas DeMarco led the way for Old Dominion with 207 yards on 23-of-46 passing, but the Monarchs were plagued by penalties all game.
Head to Head - Week 4
- Texas takes its BCS fight to a higher power
- Ex-Broncos RB Montee Ball arrested in domestic case
- Oregon RB Thomas Tyner takes medical retirement
- Prosecutors seek to restore Penn State officials' charges
- Riley announces departure of Nebraska DL coach Hank Hughes
- Committee to consider expanding replay in targeting calls