March 09, 2009
College football's alignment in the universe. This week: Vital Organs edition.
• You're completely and inescapably ubiquitous, and tend to revel in it.
• No matter how smooth and shiny, you're occasionally prone to unpleasant eruptions.
• You regenerate with appalling ease.
• Properly cared for, you can really go places.
Texas A&M: Appendix
• Extraneous and pesky, you only really get noticed when you're acting up.
• There are a great many scholars who believe you ought to be cut out of the picture before something terrible happens.
• Left untreated, your regular lifestyle can lead to severe discomfort (see picture).
• Even the finest scientists are utterly unable to discover your true purpose.may include bowel problems.
Florida State: Stomach
• You're innocuous on the outside, acidic enough on the inside to dissolve metal (or prize recruits).
• In halcyon years past you could handle pretty much anything; lately due to the ravages of age and obsolescence, you run mainly on applesauce.
• When things go bad in there, man, watch out.
- - -
Holly welcomes your adulation and scorn at nastinchka-at-yahoo, etc.