FORT COLLINS, Colo. (AP)—Daniel Bejarano had 24 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists to lead Colorado State to a 75-57 home win against UNLV on Wednesday night.
Colorado State took the lead for good at 10-8 and used an 8-2 run at the end of the first half to build a 41-28 advantage. The Rams led by no fewer than 13 points the rest of the way.
Jon Octeus and Carlton Hurst each scored 11 points and J.J. Avila added 10 for Colorado State (13-10, 4-6 Mountain West).
Khem Birch had 15 points and 12 rebounds and Deville Smith had 13 points for UNLV (15-8, 6-4).
Roscoe Smith, who averages 11.8 points and 11.8 rebounds per game, was held to nine rebounds and just three points - his lowest scoring total of the season. Smith was 1 of 5 from both the field and the free-throw line.
- Alcorn State edges Grambling State 57-55
- Hoosiers use late surge to upset No. 4 Hawkeyes 85-78
- Tough road awaits surging Wisconsin, back in Big Ten picture
- Emery propels BYU past San Francisco 114-89
- DeCosey scores 23, Temple rallies to beat UConn 63-58
- Louisiana-Monroe knocks off Arkansas-Little Rock 86-82