OXFORD, Ohio (AP)—Will Felder hit a jumper and made two free throws in the closing minutes to lead Miami (Ohio) over Wright State 59-56 Sunday.
Felder hit a jumper with 1:22 remaining, giving Miami (2-5) a one-point lead. Wright State (5-7) answered with an AJ Pacher layup to regain the lead, 55-54. The RedHawks closed on a 5-1 run, including Felder's two free throws. Felder finished with 12 points and a game-high nine rebounds.
Geovonie McKnight scored 16 points with five steals for Miami. The RedHawks average nine steals per game, and had nine against Wright State.
Reggie Johnson added 13 points for the RedHawks.
Pacher scored 11 of his 15 points in the second half to lead Wright State. Jerran Young added 10 points. The Raiders have a four-game losing streak, and have not won on the road this season.
- No. 22 UCLA beats Stanford 76-71
- No. 6 Kansas beats No. 10 West Virginia, 75-65
- With Williams sick, No. 9 North Carolina beats BC 68-65
- Watson's 32 leads Creighton to 70-56 upset of No. 5 Xavier
- Gill's 16, 'D' lead No. 7 Virginia past Virginia Tech, 67-49
- Louisville's Pitino awaits NCAA interview about sex scandal