LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP)—Army used a 33-15 first-half run to score an 84-69 win over The Citadel in a second-round game at the All-Military Classic Saturday.
The Black Knights, who fell to Air Force in the tourney opener Friday, trailed by one, 15-14, with 12:02 left in the first half before racing to a 49-36 halftime lead by shooting 51.5 percent from the field.
Army (1-1) was paced by Kyle Wilson’s eighth career 20-point game, but no other player reached double figures. A deep bench saw 11 players figure in the scoring and 17 players saw action.
Forwards Brian White and Matt Van Scyoc combined for 48 points to lead the Bulldogs (0-2). White was 9 of 14 from the field and 8 for 8 from the line to score a game-high 27 points. Van Scyoc was 6 of 9 and 8 for 8 to total 21.
- Roy Williams insists dizzy spells are no big deal
- Louisville's Pitino awaits NCAA interview about sex scandal
- No. 19 Dayton rallies late for 76-74 win over Duquesne
- Dubious record: Washington may see most players foul out
- Johnson, Bama's tough run starts with No. 15 Texas A&M
- Hield's 3-pointer lifts No. 3 Oklahoma past No. 24 Texas