Stephen F Austin tops Southeastern Louisiana 68-57Friday, Mar 15, 2013
The Lumberjacks (27-3), who with the victory passed their previous high for wins in a season set in 2007-08, will play Northwestern State for the Southland championship on Saturday night. The Demons beat Sam Houston State 55-52.
Taylor Smith had 14 points and 11 rebounds and Hal Bateman contributed 11 points and five assists for Stephen F. Austin, the regular-season champion which has won six in a row since losing to Southeastern Louisiana 54-50 on Feb. 16 in Hammond, La.
- Stephen F Austin tops Southeastern Louisiana 68-57
- Milton, Moore help No. 12 SMU rout South Florida 92-58
- McClellan, Newton lead No. 17 Miami past Georgia Tech 75-68
- Kansas State upsets top-ranked Oklahoma, 80-69
- Louisville's Pitino: Fine schools, coaches for violations
- No. 14 West Virginia beats No. 15 Baylor 80-69