The Rockets (15-13, 10-6) shared the MAC West crown with Western Michigan in their final game of the season. They are ineligible for postseason play due to low academic performance scores from the 2007-08 to the 2010-11 seasons.
Eastern Michigan led 18-6 early and still held a 35-31 lead at halftime. The Rockets took control with a 21-2 burst in the second half and led by double digits for the last 13 minutes.
- Tar Heels will christen UNC Asheville's new arena in 2011
- Ingram leads Duke past No. 13 Louisville, 72-65
- Auguste's 19 helps Notre Dame to 89-83 win over Clemson
- Smith-Rivera helps Georgetown handle St. John's 92-67
- Stephen F Austin cruises against Northwestern State, 83-72
- No. 2 Maryland relies on Big Ten's best defense to win