Marks scored 22 of his 27 in the second half and the Broncos (21-9, 9-7 Mountain West) held off a comeback attempt by the San Diego State to earn a split of the season series.
The teams will play Wednesday in a conference tournament quarterfinal in Las Vegas.
Marks grabbed nine rebounds and blocked a San Diego State layup attempt in the final minute to help Boise State hang for the victory. The Aztecs, which trailed by as many as 15 points in the second half, had pulled within 66-63 with 26 seconds left on a 3-pointer by Chase Tapley, who had 17.
- None of Melvin Turpin's ex-teammates saw his suicide coming
- Marquette beats No. 20 Providence 96-91 in double overtime
- Thornwell leads South Carolina to 94-83 win over LSU
- No. 7 Virginia back track with a little luck, lots of 'D'
- USC AD Pat Haden suffers episode of light-headedness
- Florida St looking to continue success against zone defenses