B.J. Bailey had 16 points, Holden Greiner scored 15 points with eight rebounds and Mackey McKnight contributed nine assists for the Mountain Hawks (21-8), who have won three in a row after a three-game losing streak that started when Colgate won 64-60 on Feb. 16.
Murphy Burnatowski scored 23 points and Chad Johnson had 12 for the Raiders (11-21), who have lost three in a row and seven of nine.
Colgate led 44-35 3:02 into the second half, but Lehigh tied it at 50-all with 11:46 to go, and went ahead at 54-52 on Bailey’s 3-pointer with 9:39 left.
- Bryant leads Eastern Michigan by Ball State, 56-50
- Notre Dame rallies to beat No. 2 North Carolina 80-76
- No. 3 Villanova too much for No. 11 Providence in 72-60 win
- No. 4 Maryland rallies for 72-61 win over No. 18 Purdue
- No. 19 Louisville rolls past Boston College 79-47
- Thornwell, No. 25 South Carolina top No. 8 Texas A&M 81-78