Muscala, who was recently named the Patriot League Play of the Year and Defensive Player of the Year, finished with 15 points and 13 rebounds.
Bucknell (26-5) opened on an 11-3 run and maintained that advantage the rest of the way, taking a 26-16 lead into halftime. The Bison took its largest lead, 50-28, on Muscala’s layup with 8:10 left to play.
Bucknell, the first team in Patriot League history to win three straight outright regular-season titles, shot just 38 percent (17 of 44) but made 22 of 24 free throws and scored 16 second-chance points en route to its eighth straight win over Navy (8-23).
Worth Smith, Navy’s leading scorer, was held scoreless and limited to just 7 minutes of action because of foul trouble.
- Second-half burst lefts VCU past ETSU, 84-60
- No. 7 Virginia back track with a little luck, lots of 'D'
- Florida St looking to continue success against zone defenses
- Selection Sunday is just 5 weeks away
- No. 18 Purdue beats No. 8 Michigan State 82-81 in OT
- Watson's 32 leads Creighton to 70-56 upset of No. 5 Xavier