Marvelle Harris added 15 points for the Camels (13-19), the North Division’s third seed, including consecutive baskets late in the extra period.
Harris’ jumper gave Campbell a 75-69 lead with 1:24 remaining after Joshua Clyburn missed two free throws for the Blue Hose (8-24), the No. 6 South seed. Harris added a layup at the 54-second mark after a turnover by Khalid Mutakabbir.
Mutakabbir’s 3-pointer with 3 seconds in regulation tied the game 67-67 after his steal 5 seconds earlier. Presbyterian trailed 72-67 before Eric Washington’s layup made it a 3-point game with 0:12 left.
Freeman had five assists and three steals for Campbell, which will play Gardner-Webb on Thursday night.
Mutakabbir had 19 points, Clyburn 16 and Washington 12 points with 10 assists for Presbyterian.
- Interview: Seth Davis on the Magic-Bird game and more
- Bird scores 24 points, California beats No. 11 Oregon 83-63
- Emery propels BYU past San Francisco 114-89
- DeCosey scores 23, Temple rallies to beat UConn 63-58
- Louisiana-Monroe knocks off Arkansas-Little Rock 86-82
- Boise State tries to rebound from controversial ending