The Bulldogs (18-9, 11-5 Northeast Conference) finished 1-17 in conference play last year, and the 10-win turnaround is the best in league history.
Shane Gibson scored 30 points for Sacred Heart (9-18, 7-9) and became the 10th player in program history and fifth in NEC history to reach 2,000 points. Gibson also surpassed Tony Judkins for ninth on the Pioneers’ all-time scoring list with 2,025 points.
Dobbs had 17 points and 10 assists and Francis 15 points with 10 rebounds for Bryant, which has clinched a playoff spot and could still win the regular season title.
The Pioneers shot 60 percent in an 87-76 win over Bryant Jan. 24, but hit just 43.3 percent (26 of 60) Monday to Bryant’s 56.1 percent (32 of 57).
- How junior college star God's Gift Achiuwa got his name
- Kansas concerned about defending hot-shooting Oklahoma
- Barber's career-high 38 help NC State beat Wake Forest 99-88
- Trier scores 18, No. 17 Arizona holds off UCLA 81-75
- Holder scores 20, Arizona State knocks off No. 23 USC, 74-67
- Disallowed Boise State buzzer-beater should have counted