Hawaii’s scoring wave rolls over N. Arizona 84-50Sunday, Feb 24, 2013
Hawaii (16-11) also got 13 points from Hauns Brereton and 10 points from Isaac Fotu.
Davis Rozitis had 10 rebounds, helping Hawaii post a 47-32 advantage in that department.
DeWayne Russell led Northern Arizona (10-17) with 14 points. Gabe Rogers scored 12 points, all on 3-pointers.
Northern Arizona had a poor shooting effort, hitting just 16 of 57 attempts from the floor (28.1 percent) and 13 of 24 attempts from the free-throw line (54.2 percent).
- The 10 best NCAA basketball games of the decade
- Ingram leads Duke past No. 13 Louisville, 72-65
- No. 5 Xavier having best season with lot of room yet to grow
- Smith-Rivera helps Georgetown handle St. John's 92-67
- Auburn will be without leading scorer against Tennessee
- Jok scores 23 to lead No. 5 Iowa past Illinois, 77-65