The Bruins (22-6) won their 18th consecutive home game and snapped the Bobcats’ five-game winning streak.
Ohio (20-7) led 5-2 before Belmont embarked on a 19-5 run capped by a 3-pointer and layup from Trevor Noack. The Bruins closed the first half on a 7-0 run for a 41-24 lead and led by double digits the entire second half.
Clark was 6-of-14 shooting and added six rebounds. Noack and J.J. Mann each had 17 points and Kerron Johnson added 16 for the Bruins, who shot 51.9 percent (27 of 52), including 8 of 22 from 3-point range.
Ohio’s D.J. Cooper, averaging 13.7 points per game and making 35.3 percent from deep, scored just six points and made just 1 of 7 3-point attempts.
- Clark scores 18, Belmont dominates Ohio 81-62
- Milton, Moore help No. 12 SMU rout South Florida 92-58
- Miller, Purvis lead UConn to 85-67 win over East Carolina
- Notre Dame rallies to beat No. 2 North Carolina 80-76
- No. 3 Villanova too much for No. 11 Providence in 72-60 win
- No. 4 Maryland rallies for 72-61 win over No. 18 Purdue