Lawrence Alexander added 10 points for the Bison (20-7, 11-4 Summit League). North Dakota State notched its third 20-win season as a Division I program, joining the 2006-07 and 2008-09 squads.
Lyonell Gaines led the Jaguars (6-22, 1-13) with 14 points. Gaines was 6 of 9 from the floor, but his teammates were a combined 10 of 40 as IUPUI lost its 12th straight and finished with the lowest point total in school history—one fewer than in NDSU’s 78-40 victory in Indianapolis on Jan. 17.
NDSU was coming off Thursday’s loss to Western Illinois in which it scored 36 points, the program’s lowest total at Bison Sports Arena since it opened in 1970. The Bison had 41 by halftime Saturday and later led by as many as 44.
- North Dakota State dominates IUPUI for 75-39 win
- Kansas concerned about defending hot-shooting Oklahoma
- No. 10 West Virginia routs TCU 73-42
- Michigan's LeVert returns from leg injury against Purdue
- Pearl: Auburn's Kareem Canty leaves team, school to turn pro
- Davis helps No. 19 Dayton beat Rhode Island 68-66