Derrious Gilmore, whose free throw sent the game into overtime, had 12 points and reserve Nathan Sobey scored a career-high 10 for Wyoming (18-7, 4-7 Mountain West).
Kevin Foster scored 14 points and Tyler Johnson added 13 to lead the Bulldogs (8-16, 2-9), who scored only two points in the final 3 minutes of regulation plus 5 minutes of overtime.
Wyoming was down 49-41 with just over 2 minutes left in regulation, but Washington got a layup and dunk in a span of 20 seconds to draw the Cowboys within 49-48.
Wyoming’s Larry Nance Jr. intercepted a long inbounds pass and Gilmore hit one of two free throws with 9.6 seconds left to tie it. Foster missed an 18-footer at the end of regulation for the Bulldogs.
- Colorado holds off USC 66-60
- Jok scores 23 to lead No. 5 Iowa past Illinois, 77-65
- Brooks scores 30 as No. 16 Oregon beats Utah 76-66
- Miller, Purvis lead UConn to 85-67 win over East Carolina
- Notre Dame rallies to beat No. 2 North Carolina 80-76
- No. 3 Villanova too much for No. 11 Providence in 72-60 win