Foster was 5 for 11 beyond the arc, nearly equaling the six 3s and 29 points he put up against Pepperdine in an 83-76 victory about a month ago.
Brandon Clark added 15 points for the Broncos (19-8, 7-5 West Coast), and Evan Roquemore had 10 points and five assists.
Jordan Baker led Pepperdine (12-14, 4-9) with 18 points. Stacy Davis added 12 and Jett Raines had 10.
Santa Clara never trailed, scoring the first seven points of the game and leading by as many as 17 in the first half. Pepperdine closed the gap to 39-30 by halftime and pulled within six points midway through the second half. But a dunk by Marc Trasolini highlighted 7-0 run by Santa Clara that made it 55-42 and the Broncos led by double digits the rest of the way.
- UMKC tops CS Bakersfield 70-69 on late 3-pointer
- Hoosiers use late surge to upset No. 4 Hawkeyes 85-78
- Texas lurking near top of Big 12 as 'havoc' takes hold
- Bird scores 24 points, California beats No. 11 Oregon 83-63
- Emery propels BYU past San Francisco 114-89
- DeCosey scores 23, Temple rallies to beat UConn 63-58