EASTON, Pa. (AP)—Kyle Wilson scored 24 points and Ella Ellis added 20 as Army trounced Lafayette 85-68 Wednesday night to snap a two-game skid and sweep the season series for the first time in four years.
The Black Knights (11-13, 4-5 Patriot League), who also defeated Lafayette 77-54 on Jan. 16, never trailed and led by 31 with 6:36 remaining.
Wilson had 13 points in the first half as Army took a 38-19 lead into the break.
The Black Knights outshot the Leopards 55.6 percent (30 of 54) to 39.1 percent (25 of 64). Lafayette made only 1 of 12 3-point attempts in the first half, improving to 8 of 16 in the second.
Kyle Toth added 14 points and Kevin Ferguson had 10 rebounds as Army dominated the glass 43-25.
Tony Johnson’s 18 points led the Leopards (12-14, 5-4), who came in as winners of four of their previous five games.
- No. 22 UCLA beats Stanford 76-71
- No. 6 Kansas beats No. 10 West Virginia, 75-65
- With Williams sick, No. 9 North Carolina beats BC 68-65
- Watson's 32 leads Creighton to 70-56 upset of No. 5 Xavier
- Gill's 16, 'D' lead No. 7 Virginia past Virginia Tech, 67-49
- Louisville's Pitino awaits NCAA interview about sex scandal