Schoof, who entered a 50-percent 3-point shooter on the season, hit 5 of 8 from deep and has at least one 3-pointer in seven consecutive games for the Eagles (9-14, 4-4 Patriot League).
Lumpkins scored 10 points and grabbed 10 rebounds. Daniel Munoz hit 9 of 10 free throws and scored 13 points while Tony Wroblicky had 11 points with nine rebounds.
Brandon James paced Colgate (9-16, 3-5) with 18 points off the bench. Murphy Burnatowski scored 11 points on 5-of-16 shooting, including a 1-of-7 showing from 3-point range.
Colgate took a 26-25 lead shortly after halftime and was tied 36-36 with 13 minutes left.
Wroblicky snapped that tie with a jumper, which sparked a 16-2 Eagles run that included two 3-pointers and a layup from Schoof.
- Ex-Tar Heel Larry Drew raps about leaving North Carolina
- Texas Tech upsets No. 14 Iowa State 85-82 in OT
- Tulsa rallies to hand No. 16 SMU 1st home loss 82-77
- Thornwell leads South Carolina to 94-83 win over LSU
- Hayes, Brown lead Wisconsin to 72-61 win over Nebraska
- Iowa big man Adam Woodbury silences critics