Cohen, Davidson defeat Western Carolina 73-59Thursday, Feb 7, 2013
JP Kuhlman chipped in 13 points and seven assists, Chris Czerapowicz had 12 rebounds and eight points, and Nik Cochran scored 10 points by hitting 8 of 8 from the foul line for the Wildcats (16-7, 11-1), who have won seven in a row and swept the season series.
Davidson led only 11-9 with 11:18 left in the first half, but an 18-6 spurt capped by Kuhlman’s free throws with 4:02 to go gave the Wildcats a 29-15 advantage. Davidson led 38-22 at the break and was never threatened.
Tawaski King and Trey Sumler had 16 points and seven rebounds each, and Brandon Boggs scored 12 points for the Catamounts (8-15, 5-6), who have lost four in a row.
- Hester leads Alabama A&M past Southern 65-54
- No. 7 Virginia back track with a little luck, lots of 'D'
- Florida St looking to continue success against zone defenses
- Selection Sunday is just 5 weeks away
- No. 18 Purdue beats No. 8 Michigan State 82-81 in OT
- Watson's 32 leads Creighton to 70-56 upset of No. 5 Xavier