Kyle Odister scored 14 points off the bench and Brian Bennett matched Eversley with 10 rebounds for the Mustangs (10-11, 6-5 Big West). Cal Poly is 8-1 at home and 2-10 on the road, though one of the road wins came at UCLA.
Travis Fulton, with 19 points, was the only player to score in double figures for the Tigers (13-9, 7-3). Pacific saw a four-game winning streak end.
Both teams were cold in the first half, after which Pacific led 21-20. The Mustangs shot 58 percent in the second half and finished at 41 percent.
- ESPN is pretty sure you want to watch tons of Big 12 hoops
- Trier scores 18, No. 17 Arizona holds off UCLA 81-75
- Holder scores 20, Arizona State knocks off No. 23 USC, 74-67
- Disallowed Boise State buzzer-beater should have counted
- Monmouth stuns Rider late in 79-78 win
- Texas lurking near top of Big 12 as 'havoc' takes hold