Huestis leads Stanford past Oregon State, 81-73By RICK EYMER, Associated Press Sunday, Feb 3, 2013
Chasson Randle scored 20 points for the Cardinal (14-8, 5-4 Pac-12), who have won three in a row and five of their last seven. Dwight Powell added 14 points and John Gage scored 12.
Huestis, who also had 13 rebounds, blocked a shot by Devon Collier in the final minute that helped Stanford stop the Beavers, who were within two points.
Joe Burton had 17 points and 10 rebounds for the Beavers (12-10, 1-8 Pac-12). Roberto Nelson scored 20 points and Ahmad Starks scored 15.
The Cardinal recorded a season-high 14 3-pointers.
- ACC Preview: Q&A with Florida State junior Michael Snaer
- USC athletic director Pat Haden to step down in June
- No. 25 South Carolina looks for win at No. 8 Texas A&M
- JeQuan Lewis' growth at PG a key to VCU's winning streak
- Sherrod sets record; Yale beats Columbia 86-72
- Providence adjusting from latest bite from injury bug