Montana State (10-10, 7-5 Big Sky) shot 47.3 percent from the field, out-rebounded the Vikings 37-27 and was 13 of 20 from the free-throw line. The Bobcats took a 33-30 lead at halftime, despite leading by as many as 15 with 6:10 remaining in the first half.
Antonio Biglow had 12 points and seven assists in 26 minutes off the bench for the Bobcats, which outscored Portland State’s bench 32-12. Calen Coleman chipped in with 11.
Renado Parker scored 18 points on 8-of-12 shooting to lead Portland State (5-14, 3-9) and grabbed eight rebounds. Aaron Moore and Lateef McMullan scored 11 points apiece for the Vikings.
Portland State had 19 assists as a team and shot 48.3 percent in the game.
- Montana State holds off Portland State 70-64
- Ingram leads Duke past No. 13 Louisville, 72-65
- Smith-Rivera helps Georgetown handle St. John's 92-67
- Stephen F Austin cruises against Northwestern State, 83-72
- No. 2 Maryland relies on Big Ten's best defense to win
- Auburn will be without leading scorer against Tennessee