Clyburn, a senior, sank three 3-pointers on an uncharacteristically icy night from beyond the arc for the Cyclones (15-6, 5-3), who pulled into a four-way tie for third place in the conference standings.
Iowa State won its league-leading 19th straight game at home and extended its conference home win streak to 11.
The Bears (14-7, 5-3) lost their second consecutive game and fell to 0-11 all-time in Ames. Pierre Jackson led Baylor with 23 points.
Georges Niang added 17 points for the Cyclones, who missed their first 13 3-point attempts.
- Maybe Duke's new student seating isn't so good after all
- No. 3 Villanova too much for No. 11 Providence in 72-60 win
- Big 2nd half from Niang leads Iowa St. over Okla. St. 64-59
- Macura's 20 points lead No. 6 Xavier over Marquette 90-82
- Murray leads No. 20 Kentucky to 80-61 win over Florida
- Forbes leads No. 10 Spartans to 89-73 rout of Michigan