Daniel Bejarano and Wes Eikmeier added 13 points each, and Colton Iverson and Pierce Hornung had 12 apiece for Colorado State (18-4, 5-2 Mountain West), which extended its home-court winning streak to 26 games, third-longest in the nation.
Derrious Gilmore had 26 points and made six 3-pointers for the Cowboys (15-6, 2-6), who shot just 29.8 percent (17 of 57) from the floor and were outrebounded 42-28.
Wyoming ended both halves with long scoreless stretches, going the last 3:43 of the first half and the final 4:20 without a point. After Gilmore’s jumper got the Cowboys within 53-45 with 5:42 left, they missed their last eight shots from the floor and committed three turnovers.
Since opening 13-0, Wyoming has lost four straight and six of eight.
Hornung had 11 rebounds. Green had nine assists.
- Duke advances to round of eight, beats Purdue
- No. 6 Kansas beats No. 10 West Virginia, 75-65
- With Williams sick, No. 9 North Carolina beats BC 68-65
- Watson's 32 leads Creighton to 70-56 upset of No. 5 Xavier
- Gill's 16, 'D' lead No. 7 Virginia past Virginia Tech, 67-49
- Louisville's Pitino awaits NCAA interview about sex scandal