The Raiders (9-14, 3-4) led 28-26 at halftime. But Burnatowski—the only Raider in double figures—scored 12 points in the second half as Colgate decisively out-shot Holy Cross.
The Crusaders (10-12, 2-5), who lost their fourth straight, hit 17 of 45 (37.8 percent) from the floor but 8 for 23 in the second half. Colgate, which hit 25 of 59 from the field (42.4 percent), sizzled in the second half.
The Raiders sank 14 of 28 shots, including 4 of 8 3-pointers. Holy Cross was 1 of 8 on second-half treys.
Dave Dudzinski led the Crusaders with 15 points.
Colgate outscored Holy Cross 22-10 in the paint, 17-6 off turnovers and 11-2 in second-chance points. Luke Roh grabbed 14 rebounds for the Raiders.
- Moore leads No. 14 Purdue past Alcorn State
- No. 2 Maryland relies on Big Ten's best defense to win
- Road woes aplenty as Big 12 teams navigate conference grind
- Jok scores 23 to lead No. 5 Iowa past Illinois, 77-65
- Brooks scores 30 as No. 16 Oregon beats Utah 76-66
- Miller, Purvis lead UConn to 85-67 win over East Carolina