Francis, Bryant top Fairleigh Dickinson 78-63Thursday, Jan 31, 2013
Corey Maynard scored 16 points and Dyami Starks added 13 to help Bryant (14-6, 7-2 Northeast Conference) snap a two-game skid.
Trailing at halftime 34-29, Fairleigh Dickinson opened the second half on an 8-2 run, capped by Melquan Bolding’s 3-pointer to take a 37-36 lead two minutes in.
Bryant answered with a 26-10 run, taking a 62-47 lead on Francis’ layup with 6:22 remaining. The Bulldogs led by double figures the rest of the way.
Though Bryant turned the ball over one less time than Fairleigh Dickinson, the Bulldogs scored 25 points off turnovers compared to just 10 points for the Knights.
Bolding scored 14 points and grabbed five boards for the Knights (7-15, 2-7), who have lost six straight.
- Colorado's star players are holding its coaching search hostage
- Milton, Moore help No. 12 SMU rout South Florida 92-58
- McClellan, Newton lead No. 17 Miami past Georgia Tech 75-68
- Kansas State upsets top-ranked Oklahoma, 80-69
- Louisville's Pitino: Fine schools, coaches for violations
- No. 14 West Virginia beats No. 15 Baylor 80-69