Chiverton, E. Washington down Montana State 72-68Friday, Feb 1, 2013
Eastern Washington (6-15, 4-7 Big Sky) also got 15 points from Parker Kelly and 13 points from Kevin Winford.
Venky Jois chipped in with 14 rebounds, 7 assists and 3 blocked shots.
Montana State (9-10, 6-5) had a rough shooting night, hitting just 30 percent of its shots from the floor and 3-point range and 69 percent of its attempts from the free-throw line.
Flavien Davis scored 12 points for Montana State. Paul Egwuonwu and Marcus Colbert each scored 10.
Montana State had a 15-3 advantage in second-chance points, while Eastern Washington countered with a 26-22 scoring edge in the paint and 25-18 edge off the bench.
- Wilson, Brown lead Wright State to 43-42 upset of No. 13 Butler
- No. 18 Purdue beats No. 8 Michigan State 82-81 in OT
- Villanova cruises by DePaul 86-59 in 1st game as No. 1 team
- Late basket helps No. 12 Miami edge Pittsburgh 65-63
- No. 22 Kentucky has it easy against Georgia in an 82-48 rout
- No. 19 Dayton rallies late for 76-74 win over Duquesne