Craig scores 23 points, SC Upstate tops ETSU 88-71Monday, Jan 28, 2013
The win bumps the Spartans (12-10, 6-3) into a five-way tie for first place atop the A-Sun.
Craig hit 7 of 14 from the floor, including 6 of 8 from 3-point range, while improving his points per game to 16.9. Ricardo Glenn hit 7 of 7 shots and scored to 16 points, while Ty Greene had 13 and Jodd Maxey had 11.
The Spartans had 23 assists, including five from Maxey and Adrian Rodgers.
SC Upstate entered shooting a conference-best 35.5 percent from 3-point range and hit 45.8 percent (11 of 24) from deep Monday.
Jarvis Jones scored 19 points for the Buccaneers (6-16-, 4-5). Kinard Gadsden-Gilliard added 16 points and 11 rebounds, while Lester Wilson hit four 3-pointers en route to 16 points.
- Craig scores 23 points, SC Upstate tops ETSU 88-71
- Ingram leads Duke past No. 13 Louisville, 72-65
- Auguste's 19 helps Notre Dame to 89-83 win over Clemson
- Smith-Rivera helps Georgetown handle St. John's 92-67
- Stephen F Austin cruises against Northwestern State, 83-72
- No. 2 Maryland relies on Big Ten's best defense to win