South Dakota State beats North Dakota State 69-53Saturday, Jan 26, 2013
Wolters, who became the first SDSU player to score 2,000 career points in a 59-53 win at Western Illinois on Thursday, was 7 of 16 from the floor, including three 3-pointers. Tony Fiegen and Jordan Dykstra added 14 points apiece for the Jackrabbits (16-6, 7-2 Summit League), and Dykstra now is six points shy of 1,000 for his career.
TrayVonn Wright had 16 points and Marshall Bjorklund pulled down 13 rebounds for the Bison (16-5, 7-2), who lost their second in a row following an eight-game winning streak.
NDSU led 37-31 at halftime but went cold in the second half, shooting 25 percent from the floor as SDSU outscored the Bison 38-16. The Jackrabbits shot 57 percent in the second half.
- South Dakota State beats North Dakota State 69-53
- Ingram leads Duke past No. 13 Louisville, 72-65
- Auguste's 19 helps Notre Dame to 89-83 win over Clemson
- Smith-Rivera helps Georgetown handle St. John's 92-67
- Stephen F Austin cruises against Northwestern State, 83-72
- No. 2 Maryland relies on Big Ten's best defense to win