UALR erases huge deficit in 65-62 victory over FAUThursday, Jan 24, 2013
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP)—Will Neighbour scored 24 points, including two free throws with less than 2 minutes left that gave his team its first lead, and UALR erased a 22-point deficit to beat FAU 65-62 on Thursday night.
Neighbour was 7 of 10 from the field and also pulled down 11 rebounds. Kemy Osse added 12 points, and his put-back with 35 seconds left put the Trojans (13-9, 7-4 Sun Belt) ahead 64-62. UALR forced a miss and a turnover before John Gillon’s free throw completed the scoring.
Stefan Moody led the Owls (10-11, 5-5) with 24 points, and Greg Gantt chipped in 13.
FAU rode a 19-0 first-half run to a 35-19 halftime lead, and the Owls still led 52-36 after Moody’s jumper with 11:44 to play. But the Trojans came alive after that, outscoring FAU 29-10 the rest of the way to improve to 11-1 at home this season.
- UALR erases huge deficit in 65-62 victory over FAU
- Graham's 27 lead No. 6 Kansas past No. 3 Oklahoma 76-72
- Ochefu scores 25, No. 1 Villanova beats St. John's 73-63
- Jackson leads Notre Dame to upset of No. 13 Louisville 71-66
- No. 14 Iowa State beats No. 24 Texas 85-75
- Michigan scores final 11 points to beat No. 18 Purdue 61-56