Marc Trasolini scored 18 points and had eight rebounds for the Broncos (14-6, 3-3 West Coast). Raymond Cowels III had 15 points and a team-high nine rebounds. Evan Roquemore had eight points and 10 assists.
Santa Clara led 46-36 at halftime and never trailed in the second half. The Broncos shot 53.6 percent from the field for the game, while the Waves shot 46 percent. Santa Clara won the rebound battle 34-27.
Lorne Jackson led the Waves with 23 points and was 8 of 12 from the field. Jordan Baker had 15 points. Reserve guard Moriba Dee Freitas had a team-high eight rebounds.
The victory gave the Broncos their first back-to-back regular season conference road win in two years.
The Broncos are 69-56 all-time against Pepperdine (9-9, 1-4).
- WVirginia-Louisville Preview
- Iowa State suspends Jameel McKay for violating team rules
- Macura's 20 points lead No. 6 Xavier over Marquette 90-82
- Ellis has double-double for No. 7 Kansas in 75-56 win at TCU
- USC athletic director Pat Haden to step down in June
- No. 25 South Carolina looks for win at No. 8 Texas A&M