Jordair Jett added 15 points for the Billikens (12-3), who have won nine straight—their longest streak since winning 14 in a row to start the 1993-94 season.
Cady Lalanne had 18 points and 13 rebounds for Massachusetts (10-4), which had its seven-game winning streak snapped. Chaz Williams added 14 points and seven assists.
Massachusetts used a 3-pointer from Freddie Riley, a tip-in by Lalanne and another 3 by Williams to take a 54-50 lead with 9:28 remaining. Back-to-back layups by Jett capped a 7-0 run that put Saint Louis back in front for good, and UMass made only 2 of 11 shots the rest of the way.
- Anderson leads TCU over Grambling State 98-75
- Milton, Moore help No. 12 SMU rout South Florida 92-58
- McClellan, Newton lead No. 17 Miami past Georgia Tech 75-68
- Kansas State upsets top-ranked Oklahoma, 80-69
- Louisville's Pitino: Fine schools, coaches for violations
- No. 14 West Virginia beats No. 15 Baylor 80-69