Gaines was 4 of 5 behind the 3-point line while Kibiloski was 5 of 7 for the Mastodons (8-9, 1-2 Summit). IPFW made 9 of 13 in the first half and 14 of 24 (58 percent) overall from behind the arc. Gaines also made all 14 of his free-throw attempts.
Luis Jacobo made 4 of 9 3-pointers and scored 16 points, and Mario Hines had 12 points and 12 rebounds. Kibiloski grabbed 10 rebounds as Fort Wayne held a 43-25 advantage on the boards. The Mastodons shot 50 percent overall.
Justin Simmons led Nebraska-Omaha with 24 points. He was 11 of 18 from the field, missing his only 3-point try. Marcus Tyus scored 20 points on 8-of-13 shooting for the Mavericks (4-14, 1-5).
- Mitchell leads Missouri St. to 64-53 win over Texas-Pan American
- Bird scores 24 points, California beats No. 11 Oregon 83-63
- Emery propels BYU past San Francisco 114-89
- DeCosey scores 23, Temple rallies to beat UConn 63-58
- Louisiana-Monroe knocks off Arkansas-Little Rock 86-82
- Boise State tries to rebound from controversial ending