Jake O’Brien scored a career-best 15 points to lead five players in double figures for Temple. Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson and Scootie Randall scored 11 points each, and Anthony Lee and Dalton Pepper had 10 apiece.
Lee and Randall both posted double-doubles, each getting 10 rebounds, and Khalif Wyatt had eight of the Owls’ season-high 23 assists.
O’Brien, a graduate student, hit three 3-pointers in the first half, when Temple took a 39-25 lead, and it led by 29 points, 75-46, before the Falcons (5-8) scored the game’s final 11 points.
A’uston Calhoun’s 22 points led Bowling Green.
- Even Duke benchwarmers get senior night tribute videos
- USC athletic director Pat Haden to step down in June
- No. 25 South Carolina looks for win at No. 8 Texas A&M
- JeQuan Lewis' growth at PG a key to VCU's winning streak
- Sherrod sets record; Yale beats Columbia 86-72
- Providence adjusting from latest bite from injury bug