North Dakota State beats South Dakota State 65-62Saturday, Dec 29, 2012
Bjorklund was 8 of 8 from the field for the Bison (11-3, 2-0, Summit).
Lawrence Alexander had 18 points, and Taylor Braun had 11. TrayVonn Wright had nine points and a team-high nine rebounds.
The Bison led 29-27 at halftime. At 4:56 in the second half, the Jackrabbits had a four-point lead (56-52). The Bison scored the next six points. Wolters gave the Jackrabbits a one point lead with 1:05 remaining, but Alexander made a layup, and the Bison hit two free throws.
The Bison shot 53.5 percent from the field for the game. The Jackrabbits shot 46 percent. The Jackrabbits had the rebounding edge 31-26.
Tony Fiegen had 14 points, and Brayden Carlson had 12 for the Jackrabbits (10-5, 1-1 Summit). Jordan Dykstra had nine rebounds.
- North Dakota State beats South Dakota State 65-62
- West Virginia forward Jonathan Holton reinstated to team
- DeCosey scores 23, Temple rallies to beat UConn 63-58
- Western Carolina upsets SoCon leader Chattanooga 67-61
- UNC spokesman: Williams expected back at next practice
- Marquette beats No. 20 Providence 96-91 in double overtime