Eastern Washington (3-9, 1-1 Big Sky) had balanced scoring to supplement Jois’ effort.
Two players scored 9 points and two more scored 8. Jeffrey Forbes connected on three 3-point shots.
Eastern Washington won despite hitting just 19 of 50 shots from the field (38 percent) and converting just 11 of its 20 free-throw attempts.
Melvin Morgan led Idaho State (1-9, 0-2) with 14 points and Ayibakuro Preh had a double-double with 10 points and 10 rebounds.
Idaho State had a 41-36 rebounding advantage.
- Williams' free throws lift Brown to overtime win over Princeton
- Duke stuns No. 7 Virginia 63-62 on Allen's buzzer-beater
- Jackson leads Notre Dame to upset of No. 13 Louisville 71-66
- No. 5 Xavier finds shooting touch in 74-57 blowout at Butler
- No. 10 West Virginia routs TCU 73-42
- Barber's career-high 38 help NC State beat Wake Forest 99-88