San Diego beats Arizona Christian 88-65Wednesday, Dec 12, 2012
Mike Davis added 15 points and Johnny Dee scored 11 for the Toreros (6-5), who took the lead for good with a 12-0 run early in the first half and won their third in a row. Ten players had field goals for San Diego, which shot 60 percent from the field against the NAIA school. Chris Anderson had eight assists.
Mason Jones led Arizona Christian with 20 points. Jordan Block scored 14 for the Firestorm, which counted this game as an exhibition. The visitors made 11 of 24 3-point attempts, with Jones going 4 for 7 from behind the arc.
- Your mid-February bracket tip: pencil Texas into Elite Eight
- Milton, Moore help No. 12 SMU rout South Florida 92-58
- McClellan, Newton lead No. 17 Miami past Georgia Tech 75-68
- Kansas State upsets top-ranked Oklahoma, 80-69
- Louisville's Pitino: Fine schools, coaches for violations
- No. 14 West Virginia beats No. 15 Baylor 80-69