Braun also had five steals for the Bison (8-2), who have won seven of their last eight games.
Marshall Bjorklund added 13 points for North Dakota State and TrayVonn Wright had 10 points, eight rebounds and three blocked shots.
Mitch Wilmer and Aaron Anderson led North Dakota (1-6) with 12 points apiece. North Dakota had a better shooting percentage from outside, 41 percent to 40 percent, but the Bison attempted 23 more shots and had nine more baskets.
The Bison led by double digits for the last 13 minutes and the final score matched their largest lead of the game.
- The Maui Invitational flourishes despite changing landscape
- Dubious record: Washington may see most players foul out
- Missouri's suspended players Gant, Woods in doubt vs Vandy
- Ingram leads Duke past No. 13 Louisville, 72-65
- Auguste's 19 helps Notre Dame to 89-83 win over Clemson
- Smith-Rivera helps Georgetown handle St. John's 92-67