Cosey, Eastern Kentucky beat Chattanooga 63-52Saturday, Dec 8, 2012
Mike DiNunno added 12 points and six assist for the Colonels (9-0), who have won nine consecutive games.
Eastern Kentucky took a big lead early with a 14-1 run to start the game. Cosey hit a pair of 3-pointers and DiNunno also connected from downtown as both players accounted for all 14 points during the run.
Eastern Kentucky made six 3-pointers in the first half, four coming from Cosey, to help the Colonels take a 33-18 lead into halftime.
DiNunno’s layup with 13:30 in the second half pushed the Colonels lead to 21, 49-28, as Chattanooga (2-6) failed to make it a contest.
Eastern Kentucky shot 57.9 percent (11 of 19) in the second half compared to Chattanooga’s 45.8 percent (11 of 24).
Drazen Zlovaric led the Mocs with 12 points.
- California 76, No Carolina St 74 (ot)
- Bird scores 24 points, California beats No. 11 Oregon 83-63
- Emery propels BYU past San Francisco 114-89
- DeCosey scores 23, Temple rallies to beat UConn 63-58
- Louisiana-Monroe knocks off Arkansas-Little Rock 86-82
- Boise State tries to rebound from controversial ending