Holy Cross hits 3-pointers to beat Dartmouth 67-56Saturday, Dec 8, 2012
Burrell was 3 for 3 and Beans 4 for 6 from long range for the Crusaders (6-4), who never trailed and led 31-22 at halftime.
After Holy Cross expanded the lead to 14 points, the Big Green (2-5) closed to 47-43 with 8:09 left on a Jvonte Brooks layup.
Burrell answered with a 3-pointer, then Brooks made another layup. After Beans and Dartmouth’s Alex Mitola exchanged 3-pointers, Dave Dudzinski scored four straight points as part of a 10-2 run to make it 63-50.
The Crusaders were 15 of 19 from the free-throw line while Dartmouth was only 7 of 16.
Burrell hit 6 of 6 foul shots, making him 25 of 26 for the season.
Brooks finished with 16 points and Mitola 15 for the Big Green.
- Delaware 81, George Mason 78 OT
- Louisville's Pitino awaits NCAA interview about sex scandal
- Villanova No. 1 in AP college hoops poll for first time
- UNLV loses freshman center Zimmerman to sprained left knee
- White-hot Warney leads Stony Brook past Hartford 85-72
- Chattanooga gets 72-66 OT win over Mercer in SoCon showdown