CHICAGO (AP)—Hayden Humes had 21 points to lead Illinois-Chicago to its sixth straight victory, an 81-43 win over Roosevelt, on Wednesday night.
Humes, who was 5 of 6 from 3-point range and 8 for 9 overall, also had seven rebounds for the Flames (7-1). He was joined in double-figure scoring by Daniel Barnes and Gary Talton, with 11 points apiece, and Ahman Fells who scored 10. Talton also had eight assists.
Jeremiah Jackson had 11 points and 12 rebounds for the Lakers. Roosevelt, a member of the NAIA, played this game as an exhibition.
- Illinois-Chicago routs Roosevelt 81-43
- Graham's 27 lead No. 6 Kansas past No. 3 Oklahoma 76-72
- Ochefu scores 25, No. 1 Villanova beats St. John's 73-63
- Jackson leads Notre Dame to upset of No. 13 Louisville 71-66
- No. 14 Iowa State beats No. 24 Texas 85-75
- Michigan scores final 11 points to beat No. 18 Purdue 61-56