Anderson, one of three players in double figures for the Colonials (5-4), stuck a 3-pointer with 42 seconds left to regain the lead for Robert Morris, 58-56. Marvelle Harris, who led Campbell (3-6) with a career-high 21 points and took 10 rebounds, tied the score at 58-all on a layup with 27 seconds left.
Then Anderson, who finished with 13 points, drilled his game-winner. Trey Freeman’s 3-point attempt rimmed out for the Camels at the buzzer.
Foul shooting and 3-point shooting proved critical. Robert Morris was 6 for 23 beyond the arc while Campbell missed all six of its attempts from long range.
At the foul line, the Colonials went 21 for 26, Lucky Jones (15 points) sinking 11. Campbell was 10 for 15.
- Catching up with George Mason’s historic ’06 Final Four team
- Hield's 3-pointer lifts No. 3 Oklahoma past No. 24 Texas
- Big Week: South Carolina could move to top of SEC standings
- Villanova No. 1 in AP college hoops poll for first time
- UNLV loses freshman center Zimmerman to sprained left knee
- White-hot Warney leads Stony Brook past Hartford 85-72